1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ahhhh, Football Season again!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by PLPhoto, Aug 15, 2009.

1. man, time for that already! nice shooting Phil. I'd just watch (straighten) your horizons in the first few.

2. tom500

tom500

Oct 24, 2008
    Grand Rapids
    Yes, football is in the air. I can't wait!! For many of us in Michigan who are Wolverine fans we all rather nervous - can Rodriguez win in the Big Ten with his style of offense? we had our worst season in history last year at 3-9.

And then there are the Lions...they also had the worst season of ANYONE last year. Worse than the expansion club Tampa Bay back in the 70's - before the current draft rules where new clubs had to start up with all new players. Today the new clubs can tap unprotected players from existing clubs.

The bright side with the Lions is there is no where to go but up.

3. Wonderful! COuldn't help but chuckle at the expressions on the kids' faces in 5 and 6! I think any parent would be glad to have these framed! Nice work!

4. You know, I never really thought of that Chris. I didn't think horizons mattered much in sports sports photography.

5. Tempus Fugit, but much quicker summertime. nice photo's.

6. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.