Ahinga Babies disagree

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Couple more Babies. The babies in the nest below are observing just how all this is done.

Comments and critique welcome always.

2. Nice Shots

Hi Gale,
    I was just up looking at your PBase gallery, and you are starting to get some real nice shots. Do you ever use a TC with your 80-400 VR? Whatever you are doing, keep it up. Your pictures are very nice. Thanks for sharing all of these beautiful birds.

We have another 3 weeks before we open the place at the shore. I can't wait to be able to get out there. Maybe you folks will send some of the birds back up this way for the summer lol :)

3. Hey there VR Gayle nice stuff, just as an FYI might be parting with my 24-120 in the near future, I know how you like the sound of VR........

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    HI ED,

Wow so nice of you to look thru the gallery. I feel so special :>))

I can get the tc 2 something or another. Have to use it manual though. I will get it one of these days. Could come in handy. Now I just gotta get brave and shoot manual.

Will sent ya lots of birdies and sunshine Ed.

Three more weeks. Boy that will be nice. Winter finally over.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    EEEKKKK MIKE,

I just took GenoP's 24-120 VR VR VR off his hands.

Wish you had seen my earier ppost on the lens lust forum :>)))))))

So ya think this pic looks ok. Had to do some magick on it to get it to look ok. Let me know please.

Why do I always want to shoot something just a tad out of reach. I supose if We had a hubble telescope we would want a pic just a tad further . lolol

6. Glad to har you picked up the lens, you wil like it...... yes no matter how long out lenses are we will want to shoot further and further away

7. TC

Hi,
    I have the TC 2, and never use it on the 80-400. My limit is to use the Kenko Pro 300 TC 1.4. That is the most reasonable combination.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Excellent shot of interesting behavior!

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank you Chris.

fun watching these guys.

But that is where the HUGEEEEEEEEEE Alligator is. I am not going back.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi ED,
    Can you use the Kinko on auto focus on the 80-400 VR VR VR. I usually use A priority.

thanks