1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Alabama Folks.....

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Flash, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Last year I came up during the fall. It had been pretty dry, so was not a stellar year for photos. Heading up to Franklin via Alabama again. Concentrating on the NE corner of state. DeSoto State Park, Little River Canyon. How do you feel you fall will be this year? Probably leave the 19th of October, no set time to return as of yet.
    Another question. I am sure you've seen the Gas issue in Georgia. How has it been in Alabama.....might be another good reason to head up your way.

2. We have gas here, some stations only have supreme and some only have regular.
    We haven't had a lot of rain, so I'm not sure how the fall colors are going to be this year. Everything may just turn brown and drop.

3. Alot of times colors are more vivid during seasons of drought. Georgia was like that last year. Of course if the market keeps dropping, I may be walking up to NC instead of driving. :Curved:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.