ALCS Tigers winners!

Hey,

Just a couple from the two in D-town.

1 - Atmosphere
2581110030001YankeesatTigers-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2 - Motor City DP
2581110030015YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

3 - Russell Martin gets excited about scoring
2581110030041YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

4 - Jose "Papa Grande" Valverde gets excited about everything!
2581110030049YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

5 - Especially closing out a win!
2581110030055YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

6 - Former Tiger and my Chicago buddy Curtis Granderson lays out for a great catch... doggone it!
2581110040001YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

7 - Russell Martin scores again
2581110040004YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

8 - did I mention he gets excited about scoring a run?
2581110040006YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

9 - Texiera is HBP... that's hit by pitch for you guys "across the pond"
2581110040007YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

10 - and later is called out on strikes!
2581110040014YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

11 - and then digs one out of the dirt for an out
2581110040015YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

12 - and so does Miguel "Cabby" Cabrera
2581110040017YankeesatTigers-L.jpg

Grandy shot is amazing, nice capture... You did good with being assigned the concourse level....

Super set Steve.
Unbelievably.....my Direct TV pooped out right at the start of the last inning due to rain....so I completely missed Papa Grande's efforts....and the win!

Great work as always, Steve.

Maybe we'll have a I-94 World Series between the Brewers and the Tigers. I'd be quite pleased with that combination.

So would I. As a lifelong Mariners fan I couldn't stand to see the Rangers make it to the World Series two years in a row.

C'mon Steve you need to give those Tigers a little pep talk! Beating the Yankees is always nice but there is more to be accomplished. Hopefully they will bounce back at home. Nice capture on the Grandison shot.

C'mon Steve you need to give those Tigers a little pep talk! Beating the Yankees is always nice but there is more to be accomplished. Hopefully they will bounce back at home. Nice capture on the Grandison shot.

Thanks Marc, message delivered, nice 5-2 win in Game 2 tonight!

So would I. As a lifelong Mariners fan I couldn't stand to see the Rangers make it to the World Series two years in a row.

That would be awesome wouldn't it? Then Prince Fielder could play against his daddy's old team in the Fall Classic.

Super set Steve.
Unbelievably.....my Direct TV pooped out right at the start of the last inning due to rain....so I completely missed Papa Grande's efforts....and the win!

Crap! I hate when the hard rain knocks out my DirecTV too. It was a good effort by Papa Grande.

Grandy shot is amazing, nice capture... You did good with being assigned the concourse level....

That one was from the outside 3rd base well, so I was at field level for it, and I JUST KNEW he would catch it too. I was on the batter and at the crack of the bat I knew where it was going, panned over and nailed the focus on Grandy for the whole thing. Just a split second later on that shot and the ball would have been much closer to his glove, but I'm told it looks even better this way since you can see his eyes, the ball is captured against the wall, and the TENSION in the shot with him laid out like that is really nice.
When NY visited here early in the year he made it a point to say hi to everyone, even a big handshake and hello for me too. This time around though none of that since this was the playoffs, and I understood but not everyone else did, oh well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom