Alien Bees and Soft Boxes

Hey Cafe!

I have a couple of Dynophos softboxes and another for my smaller JTL 160. I am considering a purchase of some Alien Bee strobes. Can I use my existing softboxes, or will I have to buy new softboxes specifically for those strobes?

Thank You for your help!

Little Cub

Keith and Dan thanks for all your help! Yeah, I purchased the Dynophos softboxes from amvona.com. I am gearing up to buy some Alien Bees, and knowing that I should look into a speedring makes alot of sense! I am going to e-mail them now.

Little Cub

I have a set of Alien Bees with two stands and 2 umbrellas. I have only used them maybe three times, otherwise hardly used. I also have a Sekonic L-358 with the MT-32 radio control chip -- I bought at the same time I purchased the Bees. I have the box, manual and slip case for the light meter. Wires, zip cases and umbrella boxes for the Bee set. I thought I was going to get into studio work but hasn't really happened. I prefer casual shooting in natural light. Would you or anyone be interested?

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
I have a set of Alien Bees with two stands and 2 umbrellas. I have only used them maybe three times, otherwise hardly used. I also have a Sekonic L-358 with the MT-32 radio control chip -- I bought at the same time I purchased the Bees. I have the box, manual and slip case for the light meter. Wires, zip cases and umbrella boxes for the Bee set. I thought I was going to get into studio work but hasn't really happened. I prefer casual shooting in natural light. Would you or anyone be interested?

If this deal doesn't pan out you might want to post them in the FOR SALE forum

Latest threads

Top Bottom