Alien Bees Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by taat2d, Aug 23, 2008.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Anyone using the Alien Bee's Cyber Sync radio triggers? I'm interested in getting a set and before I do I just wanted to see if anyone is using them and how they like them.

PLEASE don't recommend PW's if I wanted them I'd get them and not be asking a question about the Alien Bee's.
    Thanx in advance.

2. Try the lighting section/forum, dude. Also - check out pocket wizards...I've heard they're great.

3. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Very funny! :biggrin:

4. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I just bought a set of AB800's. The radio trigger is marginal. The battery dies just sitting on the desk so you need to keep a back up battery at all times. I am switching to pocket wizards shortly. Posting this request in the lighting section might yield better & more intelligent responses versus the ones you just got.

Gee Justin that was a real helpful post. Looking forward to your next one :rolleyes: 

5. Roll your eyes all you want pal but all you did was use more words to say the exact same thing I did.

6. :biggrin:

7. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Indeed....but I wasn't being an A$$ about it....pal. He asked an honest question and your answer was less than respectful....:rolleyes: 

8. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

Justins answer was more then ok. All he did was suggest the lighting forum, same as you.
    He wasn't an *** about it at all.

9. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I sure did not read it that way....

10. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    I'd imagine the OP has a sense of humor and likely found Justins post at least a bit humorous.

Anyhow, you can go to http://www.paulcbuff.com/forums/ and see what folks are saying over there as well. Of course you'll have a bunch of fan boys but I've noticed most folks don't hesitate to post over there if they are having problems or are disappointed with a product.

11. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

I'm sorry.

12. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    I did get a good chuckle!! Thanx Guys. And just to set the record straight I did start a similiar thread in lighting and didn't get that much feed back on it although, it was much broader than just asking about triggers..

Thanx everyone.

13. I have been very impressed with the paulcbuff.com customer service. Explore their return policy and decide if a test drive would answer your questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.