Alive and Well, sans power

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AFS, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Hi guys.
    Thought I'd just check in.
    We're without power and may remain without it for over a week. Wilma has really devastated a lot of things down here and it may take >3 weeks for 90% of customers to have power.
    School is all messed up...the weather has been great but may change for the worse soon.
    Naturally my curse has come true- without power as the D200 comes to light :mad:
    But thanks to my quick-thinking stepmother, who rented a hotel room all week, I have occasional net access.
    So I just wanted to say hi, hope to stop by again next time I have net access.
    Best regards
    Harrison Diamond
    (and family)

2. Sorry you are having these problems Harrison. Hope the recovery is quicker that you have been told.

3. Glad you are safe, the rest will work out

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi harrison-

good to hear that you and your family are safe. your side of the country has had more than its fair share of natural disasters this year, hopefully things will get better.

i feel you on the d200, i was up until 2am this morning reading and replyings to the posts on dpreview. the camera is still a couple of months away from being in anyone's hands, so you're not missing too much :wink:

ricky

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. I'm glad to hear that you are OK and hope that they get your power on ASAP.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Glad to hear that you are OK Harrison. One by one, our wind-blown members are checking in. Hopefully things will get back to normal for all of you soon.

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hey Harrison, glad to hear from you too! Glad you made it out of the storm relatively unscathed, and ok. Hope you get power back to your home quickly.

9. Glad to hear that you made it through relatively unscathed soon it will all be a bad memory