1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

All by MYSELF!

Discussion in 'People' started by sonyam, Aug 2, 2008.

1. She did not want Daddy holding on....but had no choice. :tongue:

2724519376_0053ce49d2_b.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Love her little dimpled elbows...so cute. Dad's arms reaching out is just priceless.

3. Those overcast days really help to get catch light in the eyes. My eyes are drawn right to them. Her facial expression is perfect also. Nice DoF too.

Excellent work.

4. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    hehe...priceless. Glad to see you found a good playground in your new area!

5. Thank you Seneca. She's a brave little baby, much braver than even her big sister. (I love all the baby dimples too, especially her little one on her cheek)

Thank you, just a playground snap, but I love the look on her face.

We did! I'm glad they have a place to get their wiggles out! It's just so darn HOT here, especially compared to California. I had gotten spoiled on the no humidity thing....

6. cute shot, sonya
    i like it

7. Luv it, but the exif data is stripped. Since you have both dx and fx platforms, identifying the camera and lens used would be appreciated.

Yeah, the Monterey Peninsula is hard to beat.

8. MFowler

MFowler

Apr 18, 2008
    Texas
    I know exactly what you mean Sonya, I moved from San Jose Ca. to East Texas. The humidity is a nightmare!

Great picture Sonya, the determination on her face made me smile.

9. Marina

Marina Guest

Adorable, i really like how light and bright it came out! Well done.

10. Thank you Greg.

I'm originally from KY, so I knew it was coming, but it's really been dreadfully hot here.....:frown:

Thank you!

11. Helping hands would be a good title for this fun shot. Your daughter is cute and giving it her all. Will make a good addtion to your family album.

12. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Everybody needs a helping hand even when we don't think so , none better than from dad. ( married a lefty hun )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.