All dressed up and no where to go....

So...we were scheduled to perform this afternoon at two seniors residences ( playing and singing traditional Ukrainian music ) Unfortunately we are experiencing a major snow fall and no one is going anywhere today...Possibly not till tomorrow. We then decided to take some selfies at home so as not to waste the spirit of the day.

My wife Hanusia and her Bandura:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Et...c'est moi:

Real Name
Chris
I agree with Nick, such beautiful shots. Everything it’s amazing; from the poses to the traditional garb and lighting. Thanks so much for sharing! Love these, they tell a story so well.

Everything, and I do mean everything, about these is simply fabulous: the lighting, composition, costumes, instruments, people, sentiment and the smiles!
Thnaks so much, Bob. Sure brightened my day!
Thanks very much Nick...I appreciate your kind words.
I agree with Nick, such beautiful shots. Everything it’s amazing; from the poses to the traditional garb and lighting. Thanks so much for sharing! Love these, they tell a story so well.
Thankyou very much. We are only sad that we could not get out to sing for the seniours....we will reschedule.
great work Bob
Thanks Randy.
Splendid images! Exceptionally well done!
Much appreciated Karen. Thank you very much

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom