1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

All dressed up in white

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Terri French, May 3, 2007.

1. The flowering trees are at their peak here right now. It's the prettiest time of year, in my opinion.

original.

I don't know what this flower is called, but it sure is pretty right now!

View attachment 93650

2. Beautiful blossoms Terri. Nicely done without blowing out the whites. I agree with you that it's the prettiest time of the year.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful

4. I really like the dark background of the first shot. It makes the blossoms stand out nicely. Very pretty.

5. RMOPHOTO

RMOPHOTO Guest

flowering trees

I like them...

6. Thanks, Brian. You guys are a few weeks ahead of us--bet your flowers are really pretty right now.

Hi Gale--thanks!

Thank you. Glad you think I did ok on the first one. I don't think that f18 is optimal for my lens, though. Hope to get a macro lens one of these days.

Thank you

7. Terrie, I love no. 1

The black background makes the blossom stand out.

Pam

8. Very nice Terri!
    That second one is called Viburnum. Don't know if there is a common name in English.

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.