All Weather & Underwater Nikon 1 Body Announced

Morten it looks like a blast where your are! I like the beach shots! My kids havent caught the photography bug. How old are yours?

You know...
I'm not going to even bother to ask how you got those fishin' shots - but I love 'em! :smuggrin:

This strap will NOT enable the camera & lens combo to float - HOWEVER, with my old Olympus floating strap, the AW1 with 11-27 floated just fine....
Go figure! :rolleyes:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Nikon 1 AW1 With The AH-N6000 Water-Resistant Hand Strap by RedTail_Panther, on Flickr
That's good info. I have that Nikon wrist strap...do you know the p/n of that Olympus strap?

This strap will NOT enable the camera & lens combo to float - HOWEVER, with my old Olympus floating strap, the AW1 with 11-27 floated just fine....
Go figure! :rolleyes:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Nikon 1 AW1 With The AH-N6000 Water-Resistant Hand Strap by RedTail_Panther, on Flickr
I did learn the hard way about getting a floating strap. My little Olympus TG is at the bottom of Lake Hardin after a family paddleboarding trip on Saturday. I had it clipped to my life jacket for most of the trip. It only took unclipping it for 1 minutes to put it at the bottom of the lake.

Panther, I realize this will sound stupid, but how does that floating strap attach to the camera? I managed to get that little piece off the end, the one with the tiny bit of string coming out of it but am not sure what hooks to the camera.

thanks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom