Almost over the edge

Discussion in 'Birds' started by GonzoBernelli, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Every weekend since PJohnP and I shot together on June 2 has been hot, sticky and raining. All this week is going to be rainy and next weekend is sheduled to be wet also. I'm going through "withdrawl"... :actions1: I'm also hearing vague stories on the news the Brazos River is so high, that Brazos Bend State Park is starting to flood big-time too.

Of course I could alwys head a photo expedition to the back bedroom to get macro shots of the dust bunnies breeding under the bed!:Depressed:Unsure:

2. Nick, I feel your pain. You know we have our times like that here, maybe not the volume of rain but lots of it. It is a great time of the year to visit Washington. Our summer starts the day after the 4th but this year we got a couple days head start.

3. Well, I hope that if you do, you be sure to put WARNING labels on such a racy subject :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As Jim noted, man we feel your pain. Of course up here we sometimes just put on rain covers and go shoot anyway ...... :wink:

4. I would like to join in, And to make it worse for me now that we have decent weather here, I have a bad summer cold....

5. I hope it clears up for you soon Nick. I don't want to see no shoots of no dust bunnies!

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

It's dry and now it's gettin hot over here
    Haven't seen a decent Raptor ................ in ???
    Yeah I'm with ya ................ let's jump over that edge together :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

7. :890: I'm with you Ben, even the spiders aren't around. i'll jump first......:Bomb:

laurie