Alone on the Beach

3874117290_0f5835fc2a_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken accidentally just messing around at the family picnic but I like what I captured.

Opinions?

I like the shot. Especially for an accidental grab. It has good lighting, however it is hard for me to decide what the subject is. If it is the child as the title suggests then he may be too far out for it to work. If it is the pier it may work, but the sun is a bit bright for that as well.

Just my thoughts, but I still like the mood of the photograph.

I like it Jessie. The reflection of the sun on the water is stronger than I would like it but it was an "accidental" shot after all. In my humble opinion the child is the center of interest although the eye tends to go to the sun because it is the brightest part of the photograph.
Perhaps some cropping, perhaps using Photoshop to reduce the brightness of the sun on the water, could help the picture. That is for you to decide.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
I wouldn't change one thing in this picture. For me it's good as it's shown here. And by the way: please post more of these accidental shootings:smile:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I kinda like the brightness of the sun since I have the sun there it automatically grabs attention and the reflection to me helps the eye follow it down to where the kid is alone.

As long as you are pleased. Don't let us ruffle your feathers over composition too much.

L

lunatic

Many scientific discoveries in history have been accidental in nature but important ones to say the least!

B

Bill N

I like it... The highlight on the child's head is a great detail.

+1. That highlight makes the photo when I look at it. Kind of harsh light but does demonstrate just what your camera can record.

Latest threads

Top Bottom