1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Alternative Spell Checker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike mac, Aug 24, 2005.

1. I noticed that a lot of folks are asking where the spell check feature went, well there is an alternative that I use, it can be found at www.iespell.com it is a IE plug in that allows you to right click and choose to check spelling anywhere within IE. Anyway just thought it was worth mentioning as an alternative.

2. Yep.

I have been using Iespell for couple years now.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, I used to, but after getting two systems infected with adware because of the security holes in IE, I switched to Firefox, and I love it. It is so much better than IE that I can't believe it, and my adware problems have disappeared.

As I mentioned in another thread, you can also get a spell check plug-in for Firefox called Spellbound. I've been using it for several months, and it works very well.

4. My brother in law is using Fox. I'm very tempted to make a switch. I guess you get used to one thing and it is hard to jump the ship. I will have to give it a try though !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.