Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Ilford FP4+ in xtol 1:1
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow, it's a different world! It's already getting hot here :frown:

Nice shots! I like the second image over the first, though, both are well done.

Thank´s Francis, this is the norwegian world in february, most of the snow is gone in the city, and I think we all are looking forward to warm weather now.

A nice series of a snowy day in Norway!! Hope the weather gets warm so we can see some of your Summer shots!!!
Fred, thank you!
Summer shots will be delivered as soon the summer shows up here :cool:

#1 for me. The irony of the cememtary in the BG just makes the title of the pic.
Well done Mark, I tried to play a little bit with the title and shots :wink:
Both taken at Nidarosdomen Cathedral, great and timeless environment to shoot b&w.

I like those shots, the tones and B&W are so punchy, and the weather is lovely, hehehehe
Thank´s Tareq, there are much more punch in the fp4 than I was expecting, I really like the tonality in it, and with the F100 and 35mm, you can´t go wrong with the light.

Nice images Fredrik. Looks like it was rough weather.
Art, thank you for your comment. It was more or less a normal sunday afternoon, snowing like usual with some extra wind. I was not the only one enjoying the weather :smile:

Winter I love, even a wintery winter!
What I hate is the teasing weather we have now, when it should be spring and getting warm and green.
Great shots and so very Norwegian! Makes me want to visit again!

Nice Fredrik, very nice! I especially like the bent over people and the visible falling snow. I grew up in Michigan where there is a lot of the white stuff, but for the last ... many years, it's been a novelty. It was 97F (36C) yesterday. It's gonna be a hot one, I can tell already. I can take solace from your snow pictures!

Wonderful pics, especially #1. Truly great work.
Cracking shots Fredrik, especially #3.
Sunmay and Glaws, thank you very much, I´m happy you like them!

Winter I love, even a wintery winter!
What I hate is the teasing weather we have now, when it should be spring and getting warm and green.
Great shots and so very Norwegian! Makes me want to visit again!
Thank´s Nick, we did have a wintery winter this year, and I enjoy that very much! We are now in the same teasing period as you describe, but I hope we both see green trees and have to use f/16 cause of the sun soon, and you are very welcome to visit Norway (and Trondheim) again! :smile:

Nice Fredrik, very nice! I especially like the bent over people and the visible falling snow. I grew up in Michigan where there is a lot of the white stuff, but for the last ... many years, it's been a novelty. It was 97F (36C) yesterday. It's gonna be a hot one, I can tell already. I can take solace from your snow pictures!
Chris, thank you very much!
I´m happy I can give you some solace in the heat and longing for real snow and winter, we shure long for some warm days here now, though 97F sounds a bit to warm for me.

This girl made it very loud and clear that she wanted sun and summertime, not snow...! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: