Am back! 2 bands in concert - D2x, high ISO...

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Hello everybody, it's been a while since I posted here last, all my street shooting now I do with a M8 so it goes to Leica forums mostly - though, sometimes I do post here as well counting on the leniency of the forums' moderators and on my old time Nikon faith, plus the large amount of Nikon gear I still own and use, to save me... :wink: however, for concert stuff and work that needs them, my trusty D2x(s) are still the cameras of choice: here two experimental-electroacoustic music groups, "reverie falls on all" and "soqrmom", shot a week or so ago...

- soqrmom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- reverie falls on all
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the shots at ISO 640 & above, D2xs, 70-200 f2.8 VR and 50mm f1.4. C&C as always are very welcome!

2. Very moody Vieri........ nice light and feel to them. I think you should post your street wrok here my friend. It doesn't matter what camera you use........ you are a welcome part of this forum and I know it would be received well! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

3. bryan

bryan Guest

nice shots! you must've had a great time !

4. Thank you Graeme! :smile: I am glad you enjoyed - and thanks so much for inviting me to keep posting my Leica work - I do at times, but I don't want to push my luck too much :wink: I will try and see what the good people of the cafe' will say... :biggrin: thanks again! Hope all is well with you my friend!

Thank you Bryan, I appreciate your comments - indeed it was fun, though not the easiest shooting I have ever had, light was definitely not helpful to say the least... :wink:

5. allenxchu

allenxchu Guest

Nice shots..

6. Very well executed series.

7. Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed :smile:

Thanks Dave, your comments are as always much appreciated :biggrin:

8. Some great shots! Very moody and definitely the darkness of the surroundings enhances the feeling behind them. Great work.

9. Hey Jimmy, thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated! :biggrin: as far as the darkness surrounding them... it was indeed really dark in the club, I am lucky they had some little light ON them in the middle of all that darkness... :wink: thanks again!