Am I crazy??

I am thinking of selling my 24-70... and using only the Nikon 50mm 1.4 AF-S :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Have I lost my mind?? :confused::confused::confused:

Don, My humble recommendation..... especially if you don't need the ca$h for another NAS attack, is to put the 24-70 away for awhile and just pretend you sold it. Seriously! You'll soon find out if you really need it or not.... it seems that I always need the item I got rid of, almost immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, My humble recommendation..... especially if you don't need the ca$h for another NAS attack is to put the 24-70 away for awhile and just pretend you sold. Seriously! You'll soon find out if you really need it or not.... it seem that I always need the item I got rid of, almost immediately.

yep yep yep :m58:

Crazy?

No, not certifiable.

But I surely would not do it! My 50 /1.4 barely gets out of the case; the 24-70 is "glued too tightly to remove" from the D3.

Yes you are :biggrin:.

To tell the truth: I absolutely love my 24-70, and normally I would never let it go.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/QUOTE]

Ed, that chart is full of great information. I have not tried the 50mm AF-S, but thought the 60mm af-s was extremely sharp. According to the chart the 50 is even sharper. It must be a really sharp lens. Those photos are great.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom