Am I the only one here who wants a D2x and can't find one

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Scott Sherman, Apr 4, 2005.

1. It sounds from reading the threads, like everyone who wanted their D2x has it by now.

Can anyone share a source with me. I am looking for one and can not seem to find it.

Thanks.

2. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Scott

I'll make a couple of calls for you this morning when my cotacts get in. I knew of four loacally available last week with my dealers....but that was last week.

Jim Fenton

3. thanks Jim

it's appreciated.

If you find one maybe you could send me an email

4. Re: Am I the only one here who wants a D2x and can't find on

If you don't mind purchasing from Cananda, there is a nice company called PhotoCreative. It is run by 2 photographers. The have a connection to Nikon and may have one for you, They are in Toronto. If you are interested, email me for their phone number. This is where I bought mine

5. I talked to my dealer here in Seattle an they told me that they are trickling in slowly, the have sold about 6-7 and another 7-8 are waiting that have put money down. They told me that if you would want to put $500 down they would put you on the waiting list (you could get the money back if you changed your mind) Not that I'm sure that is what you would want to do, might be a better idea to do it closer to home....

www.kenmorecamera.com

6. There is one at my dealer...

Wholesale Photo in NJ recently got three. I got one and they just sold another. I was there yesterday afternoon and one was sitting in the glass case. It will not last long.

Ask for Les, Tim, or Matt and tell them I sent you. They sold me mine for $4999.00.

Thier number is 201-444-0777

They do not sell over the web but the website is:

http://www.wholesalephoto.com/

GenoP

41463755original.