Am I the only one??

Just got my MC-30 release today, I had ordered it from Adorama in their used section. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up and found a single pin connector?? Has anyone heard of the MC-30 coming with two different connectors...or am I the only one who thought it only had the 10-pin??

W

Wileec

I have what Chris pictured and it definitely has ten pins. And the listing at Adorama shows the same item, with ten pins. Sounds like they sent the wrong item.

Additionally, I've had only good experiences with Adorama, in terms of order accuracy.

Real Name
Chris
...I've had only good experiences with Adorama, in terms of order accuracy.
For the most part I have too. However they sent me a 49mm filter instead of the 39mm they had listed, and a 100mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens that they marked as a 180mm lens. Absolutely no problem with returning though - they emailed me a pre-paid label and I just dropped the items in the mail.

This was a MC-30 but it had a single pin connector. It looked like the MC-30, even had MC-30 on the body like the real thing. When I called Adorama, the lady I talked to didn't seem even fazed as to what I was talking about. I wish customer service knew about their own products. I did send it back today, I will try somewhere else next time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom