Amateurish At Best

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by greyflash, Aug 31, 2005.

1. I waxed poetic this morning while on my walk and came home to combine the verse with my image of the moon. It is amateurish at best but thought I would share it anyway.

2. Gordon, I love it! It's a wonderful poem and it's perfect with the picture. I do some creative writing just for kicks, but poetry has always eluded me. You've inspired me to give it another try!

3. Thanks Sommer, I too have done a little writing but poetry only on rare occassions.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gordon that is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.

5. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Gordon, that is very good. The poem fits very well with the image. I am impressed!

6. Gale and Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my poem and image. I actually did this to send to my older brother who is in poor health and feeling a little tender hearted right now.

7. Gordon;

Loved the poem paired with the shot of the moon. You're quite the renaissance man! Thanks for sharing another talent with us.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Well done, Gordon. A very classy piece.

9. Nice poem, Gordon. Art is in the heart and can be expressed either by photography or writing.!!!!

10. Brian, Frank, Dao,

Your kind and I appreciate it.

11. Nice

Very nice poem Gordon, I love it. Nice pic too and both together is awesome.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ben

12. Gordon

Both the image and the poem are excellent. They truly go together.

Russ

13. Benoit and Russ, thanks very much. The moon just seemed to be begging for a verse.

14. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;