Amazing pictures

Airliners.net

I read that forum all the time.

They do have amazing pictures, but from what I read, the photo moderators are very picky about the pictures they put on the site.

Nevertheless cool airplane photos!

I read that forum all the time.

They do have amazing pictures, but from what I read, the photo moderators are very picky about the pictures they put on the site.

Nevertheless cool airplane photos!

Glad you enjoyed it Frederic. I am just amazed at how people even got some of those shots.

Rob

I'm not black catting honest! (Royal Marine term meaning "I'm going one better than you"):biggrin:
However I was intrigued to carry out a search for Aerospatiale Super Pumas. It came up with a couple of aircraft I had been flying the day the images were taken, confirmed from my log book entries. It's just a tad creepy that they are sitting out there on the web and I had no idea. :smile:

I'm not black catting honest! (Royal Marine term meaning "I'm going one better than you"):biggrin:
However I was intrigued to carry out a search for Aerospatiale Super Pumas. It came up with a couple of aircraft I had been flying the day the images were taken, confirmed from my log book entries. It's just a tad creepy that they are sitting out there on the web and I had no idea. :smile:

That is amazing Rob. Did you know that someone was taking pictures at the time that you were flying?

Rob

Yvette, at most airfields, especially Aberdeen, there would be plane spotters equipped with very expensive cameras and glass; usually listening to ATC via handheld radios.

Yvette, at most airfields, especially Aberdeen, there would be plane spotters equipped with very expensive cameras and glass; usually listening to ATC via handheld radios.

I did not know that Rob.

This is my favorite Airplane shot..

Not a dSLR,
Not the 'best shot' ever
And my friend took it.

but still one of my favorite shots.

Angels.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I work for that large commercial Aircraft company in Seattle..
:smile: :smile:
I have a couple of those in my family. Although my dad and brother both have pilot's licences. They just never pursued careers in this field.

Latest threads

Top Bottom