Amazing Wedding Photography

I think the amazing part that he's seeing is the "emotion" the photog captured. We all know how hard it is to do weddings. I know that first hand...I've done a couple "by myself". We fidget with our settings to make sure we get that lighting or exposure correct...when we should really be looking for special smile, that look, that extraordinary look.

The photog in these images captured so much emotion that it touches your heart, your funny bone and also your interest.

That's what I see so amazing in these images. I will say that I am not fond of the processing...looks like something out of the 70's. I can see one or two images processed that way...but not all the images.

Just my 0.2¢ FWIW.

Sen

I think the amazing part that he's seeing is the "emotion" the photog captured. .....
That's what I see so amazing in these images. I will say that I am not fond of the processing...looks like something out of the 70's. I can see one or two images processed that way...but not all the images.

Just my 0.2¢ FWIW.

Sen
I think you have nailed it. My sentiments are very close to yours, with the exception of your categorization of "looks like something out of the 70's". We got married in 1971, and ours don't look ANYTHING like this :wink::wink::tongue:

I also agree that I would prefer more of a "mix", both on the types of shots as well as the processing. To be fair to the photog, we are only seeing a few.

It's definitely different. I'm sure his clients are very happy with the photos they receive.

I think the amazing part that he's seeing is the "emotion" the photog captured. We all know how hard it is to do weddings. I know that first hand...I've done a couple "by myself". We fidget with our settings to make sure we get that lighting or exposure correct...when we should really be looking for special smile, that look, that extraordinary look.

The photog in these images captured so much emotion that it touches your heart, your funny bone and also your interest.

Just my 0.2¢ FWIW.

Sen
Couldn't have put it better myself.

But I do love the PP on those "70's" style photos.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom