Amazon customer service chat

Real Name
Randy
I had a problem with an order and they fixed it fast (I hope) on a 24/7 chat. Google 'Amazon contact us' and click thru, note you have to be logged on to Amazon.
Also note Amazon isn't doing phone calls now so this is the only way to contact them and it's way better than the phone anyway

Glad to hear that it worked for you, but chats can be inconvenient when there are long stretches between responses from the rep (I imagine they are doing multiple chats at any given time). The no phone call policy must be fairly recent as I called them maybe two or three weeks ago. In fact, that was a somewhat involved call - was put on hold a couple of times as the rep did some research - and would have been cumbersome to do in a chat.

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
Chats can be bad, just like phone calls.
I chatted with one organisation, they asked all my details, account, did a security check, I explained the problem, they asked more details, it all took about 15 minutes.
Then they wrote "You have the wrong department, I'm transferring you".
Two minutes later a new chat operator appeared, and they asked all my details, account, did a security check, I explained the problem, they asked more details, it all took about 15 minutes.
Then they wrote "You have the wrong department, I'm transferring you".
You can guess what happened next, I was back to the first lot again. I never got my problem answered.

Latest threads

Top Bottom