Amazon lily and a look-like sea urshin plant

Hi,

I took these pictures while comparing manual focus with my «reborn» eye against the D100 AF. The results seem not too bad to be shared for viewing.

Amazon lily. This flower is about 2 inches in diameter
D100. Tamron 90mm macro. 1/60s, f/14. No exposure compensation. ISO 400. Normal in-camera sharpening. Manual focus.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

From above, this desert plant looks like a sea urshin or with a little bit of imagination, an alien spaceship lost in space :)
D100. Tamron 180mm macro. 1/80s, f/10. No exposure compensation. ISO 400. Normal in-camera sharpening. Manual focus. With SB800
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for viewing.
Regards.

Hey Dao, the first one is a nice shot, and a tribute to your eye surgeons. The second is out of this world. If I were you, I'd go back and pay them double.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

Flew said:
Hey Dao, the first one is a nice shot, and a tribute to your eye surgeons. The second is out of this world. If I were you, I'd go back and pay them double.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank
Hi Frank,

I will pay them double... in a way :) . My left eye surgery is sceduled for April 15th. Thanks.

Yeah, I know. I still can't believe the great shots that you have gotten with the eye problems that you have had. Just goes to show that so much of art is in the mind of the artist.... :wink:

Frank

Really nice Dao, that second one is super. My neighbor has a cactus just like that one and I notice that buds are starting to form in the top. I will have to keep my eyes open for the emerging blossoms.

The second one is posted in the wrong forum, I would suggest astrophotography.
Does this galaxy have a name already? :lol: :lol:
Great shot, indeed.

Harry S. said:
The second one is posted in the wrong forum, I would suggest astrophotography.
Does this galaxy have a name already? :lol: :lol:
Great shot, indeed.
Hi Harry, Each time I look at that picture, I think about the old TV serie Lost in space with the famous Doctor Smith, and the robot. :) :) Glad you hace appreciated it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom