1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

America’s 4th of July

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jul 2, 2008.

1. A celebration I always try to use some of my over the years photos to show the wildlife she has shown to me and the many great people I have met through these photos. All thought I have used the King in the BG before I think most will still enjoy him and I hope the photos. So turn on your speakers and click on my link to the 4th. of July in photos and scroll as you look and listen. I hope you enjoy.
    Lou

http://www.loubuscher.com/america.htm
    PS Please remember the eaglet photos are not for reuse but just for info and education Thanks

2. Oh Lou! What a beautiful series! I chucked at the little baby peeking from behind its' mom, the bears, the fox, every eagle - EVERY PHOTO is STUNNING! ALL you need to add is "America the Beautiful" music!

DUH, guess I better learn to READ! Now, I got tears! What an awsome presentation!

3. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Very Nice Lou

4. russowl

russowl

Jun 9, 2008
    Lima,Ohio
    Just more great stuff from you Lou ,,, really great

5. Thanks Dianne and did you get to hear it as you looked?
    Lou

6. Thanks Benjamin I do hope the sound came through OK
    LOu

7. THanks russowl, yes it is a special day and the work is worth it.
    Lou

8. After I reread your post about turning up the volume, yes! That's why it brought tears - it's just so perfect!:redface:

9. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    Nicely done....

10. Cameron

Cameron Guest

Awesome shots.
    Have a great 4th everyone!

11. Thats great Dianne as it kind of makes the post a little more America
    Lou

12. Thanks Jeff glad you enjoyed
    Lou

13. Thanks Cameron,
    These photos are all in the passed and I do that to remind me how lucky I have been over my 76 years (58 of them in wildlife) and the many fine people I have met and dealt with over this time. Thanks again
    Lou

14. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Lou...Everyone Needs To View These.....Amazing!! Thank You!

15. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Lovely!! thanks for the inspiration Lou

16. No Thank you Steve for the kind words. I wish I could have placed more up there as I have so many in my files and thats just digital, the film files is another story.
    Lou

17. Thanks Mike and now go out and have a safe 4th. Only in America.
    Lou

18. Sorry Lou, I didn't mean to give same title, Posted before I saw yours!!

Great Series and the Music is Awesome

19. Gary
    Like I just said on yours Gary not a problem I understand the feelings you have for our great land and wildlife. Hey I am glad you liked the King.
    Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.