1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

American diner.................

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Sep 12, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    with car....of course...

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    nuice pic, that place behind it looks like a local restaurant (im sure it isnt but it looks it lol)

3. ray,
    i like the car much more than the diner behind it

it almost seems as if the building would be JEALOUS of the car... and all the pp'ing attention it received

i'd LOVE to see you do more with that building, IMHO
    hope you don't mind me saying so

4. Glad you're back with your computer data and working on cars again ......... like the treatment of this. Also like the all the black around the diner and car.

Regards,

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Thanks Guys

Appreciate the feedback...

I know what you mean Gregh about the BG...it was a computersied image and not too good to start. I did do a soft light to the bg and also some sharpening but it did not lend itself too well to a lot more....

May give it another go i think!

Very best wishes

Ray

6. Sweet Ray

Now I like this one a lot, A friend who's into vintage cars drools when he See's your work, glad your back, and posting, it is certainly your thing.

Darrell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.