1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

American Flag

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Mike Buckley, Oct 29, 2018.

1. I thoroughly enjoy capturing scenes that include the American flag because of its unique design characteristics. That's true whether the flag is the current design or one of the designs from the earlier years when the country had fewer states.

This is the first time I've seen the flag presented in this style. It hangs on an exterior wall at the entrance of the Six Mile Creek Vineyard's tasting room located in Ithaca, New York.

Mike 2018-10-08--1301-S.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    No picture or link Mike.

Sorry to state this
    Klaus

3. The photo has been displayed every time I have checked including now. Perhaps the gremlins were at work, but they won't win the day.

4. flag.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Found at
    Heroes Restaurant in Julian.
    I would recommend the place, their food is home made and delicious. Plus lots of memorabilia. Lovely owners.
    Did I mention that the food is great too?

2018 Main Street, Julian
    760-765-4600

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice image, Mike...I like the tones and texture. I enjoy capturing photographs of the American flag as well.

Glenn

• Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.