American Girl

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Oct 19, 2005.

1. One of the most well known and expensive manufacturers of dolls in the USA is "American Girl" and every young girl would love to have one. Here is an image of three of them. OK, two of them are real dolls.

My granddaughter Grace in a pensive mood.

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I always enjoy the pictures of your family Gordon. You have beautiful daughters and grand daughters.

Thanks for sharing,

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice images Gordon.

Beautiful gals.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I know ALL about the American Girl dolls....My neices are seriously deep into that whole thing! It's so much fun to watch them on Christmas as they get a new doll and all the clothes and accesories to go with them! Sure didn't have cool things like that when I was growing up....

Like Patrick said, I really enjoy photos of your family...such warm, loving faces. Thanks for sharing.

5. Thanks Patrick, Gale and Leigh. I had a fun time with my daughter and her family while in the Bay Area. I appreciate your comments.

6. Gordon,
    Nice pics of your family. You haven't lived until you take her to an American Girl Doll store. Here is my daughter with her doll at the American Girl Doll store in NYC last year. Yes, those are dolls in the background in small chairs getting their hair done!! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

7. Gordon your pictures are always beautiful. The ones of your
    family are stand outs every time.

8. Hi Ray and thanks for your kind comments on my family. I have a lot of built in models that will humor me if I ask nicely.

9. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Gordon,
    Your daughter and grand daughter are beautiful. :smile:

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Nice shots Gordon, You are a lucky man to have so many great models at your fingertips! I like all the flowers in the background. Those American dolls look like they're really expensive!

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What fun photos. In fact, I looked at all the new ones you added to your gallery. Looks like you had a nice trip to visit family. All the photos are great documentation of some special times you had.

12. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

13. Mitchell, Ben, Steve, Terri and Paul,

Thanks so much for your gracious comments about my "dolls." Paul, I will see if I can come up with another image of Grace for you.