Amsterdam in the Rain (Neopan 400)

Hi Guys =)

I was kindly given a roll of Neopan 400 by a friend to try on my new camera. I scanned all the images with my new Epson V700. My conclusion from all this is that I like Black & White film and the Neopan is very good. I need to try more B/W films (this is my first) but I will be coming back to the Neopan for sure =)

530363446_000ece8595_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

531293243_c6e42c2492_b.jpg

532797484_d92e0aa18d_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! Nice compositions and tones. With so many images it is difficult to comment on individual shots, though. That V700 looks to have done an excellent job. All I can say is keep shooting and posting here. You are a welcome addition to the forum here.:biggrin:

Real Name
Chris
Yeah Edd! Like Ray, I find these very nicely done! I really enjoyed all the reflections in the puddles. Thanks for the post, and I'm looking forward to your next roll.

Thanks Ray and Chris for the great comments guys. I will try to post less or maybe smaller shots in future, maybe just links to bigger versions. I just got back 2 developed rolls of Velvia 100 from Amsterdam's zoo from last weekend so expect to see more of me soon =). In the mean time I need to look through this film thread a lot more and post comments on some of the great stuff you guys have.

They look very good to me. 1,2, & 4 are my favorites. The V700 seems like a very capable scanner for sure.

Chris

well if these are from your first roll of Neopan Presto 400, you've done good. I'm working on the Neopans right now, i got to practice the 400 some more, had fun with the SS 100, then switched to ACROS 100, which i'm likeing alot.
I think your lighting is real good and the subjects are of the places i like to look..specially the last shot

I've been using the same film, and my results have been nowhere near as good, Probably my ghetto scanning method (A d50 with a reverse mounted 50mm f1.8) Looks like I might need to pick up a decent scanner when I actually start shooting my Velvia slide film!

pic shows sample "scanning" though not really a good pic to compare
DSC_7651.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom