Amy and the latest boyfriend...

Discussion in 'People' started by dbirdsong, Dec 24, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

My oldest spent most of the day here helping cleaning the house and using mom & dad's washer & dryer to do her laundry...
    Then tonight she invited her boyfriend of 3 weeks or so over for dinner.
    Now being the overly protective dad I have to watch out for these boys.....
    I have to say the boy is polite, laughed at my jokes, made fun of my sister in law (which get him very big bonus points with me!!)
    Afterwards I took this photo of them together with the D70, Sigma 24-70, SB 800 with a LumiQuest softbox attached.
    I applied a bit of soft focus to help hide the zits... :eek:
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful shot, Dave.

So this guy gets your approval?

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

The jury is out on the approval at the moment... But he does seem pretty nice. Amy deserves a special man in her life. She just graduated from the University of Michigan over last Sunday.
    She did it all on her own too...

4. Well there you have it dave, she did the college thing on her own and succeeded....
    Hard for a Dad tho no matter what

5. Very nice.

Sometimes I consider myself lucky to have two sons. :rolleyes:

Rest assured I will be sending mine out into the dating world ready to be polite and respectful. :biggrin: Yes, the plans of mice and fathers...

Congrats on her graduation! You must be so proud.

6. Dave...that is a very nice picture. It truly makes them look like a loving couple :smile: ...OOPs I shouldh't have said that since you haven't known him that long:biggrin: However they are a cute couple.

Dave...I am in San Francisco now with great shots to take, however be prepared for rain this year. We are having rain 2 days so far here.