An Album Cover Credit Would Be Nice

Here's hoping!:wink:

CMA Award Winner Jean Morrison of MorrisonPoe (D2Xs and 28-70 2.8...which is essentially super glued to my camera at this point...I love DX):
2715207358_14444dc514_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2706888544_183715a13e_o.jpg

2703275863_f6987d42db_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! These photos are HOT! That second photo is burning a hole in my monitor. What did you say to her to get that look!

of course
well, i surely hope they will
they'd be nuts not to

good luck
you deserve this

Thanks Greg!:cool:

Excellent Stu! Love #1.

:biggrin:Thanks A!

What did you say to her to get that look!

Alright...it's an insider's secret so......you have to promise not to breath a word to *anyone*.

The magic phrase to get that look is:

"Say Cheese"!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Honestly, I have no idea....I talk in low tones, never make eye contact, hope they don't bite and prey I get a useable shot or two!

Stunning to say the least.

Thank you, very much, Mark!

The eye contact thing means you know a thing or two about women. When I was modeling full time, the photogs who *stared* gave me the creeps and it would show in the photos. The ones who only looked me in the eye through the viewfinder, where I didn't know it, seemed more professional and got better results from me.

These are amazing. Up there with your best, IMO.

The eye contact thing means you know a thing or two about women. When I was modeling full time, the photogs who *stared* gave me the creeps and it would show in the photos. The ones who only looked me in the eye through the viewfinder, where I didn't know it, seemed more professional and got better results from me.

These are amazing. Up there with your best, IMO.

Sonya,
Thank you.......your comments mean a lot to me. You *do* give me too much credit though.

I have been married for 20 years, have two daughters, work with models every weekend and still....know......absolutely......nothing.........about women!:redface:

Except maybe how *not*....to creep them out by acting like a dirty old man.

xxxooo

Well, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. You might not know that you *know* things, but your reflexes and behavior allow you to get these results. That means it's more than just "not acting like a dirty old man", LOL! Bedside manner is important for photographers as much as it is for doctors, because to most women feel vulnerable in front of the camera to some degree or another. If you don't have that, you don't get great photos. That's why most women I know prefer female photographers to males.

Well, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. You might not know that you *know* things, but your reflexes and behavior allow you to get these results. That means it's more than just "not acting like a dirty old man", LOL! Bedside manner is important for photographers as much as it is for doctors, because to most women feel vulnerable in front of the camera to some degree or another. If you don't have that, you don't get great photos. That's why most women I know prefer female photographers to males.

This is very good input Sonya and I sincerely thank you. I really don't know anything about women....the whole Mars/Jupiter thing ya know (?), but I was definitely raised to respect them!

Maybe that's what comes across.

Honestly, I have no idea....I talk in low tones, never make eye contact, hope they don't bite and prey I get a useable shot or two!
I say the same about working with kids. LOL!

Your doing well. Keep doing it.:cool:

Didn't you know, some people on that other site are calling the D2x garbage.:rolleyes:

Stu,
When I look at your photos, I try and study them. Your eye for lighting is a gift that is not obtainable by many without years of practice. Not to mention your pp. One of these days, Im gonna have to come up and sneek in on a shot and pp from start to finish! These are great, and hope you get the credit you well deserve for them.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Great work Stuart. Do you know her personally or were you hired by her "people" to take those photographs? I would foster that relationship as much as possible. You never know what can come of it. Don't sell your soul or give anything away for free, but do keep in mind the potential future benefits of a good working relationship that this could produce.

Great pictures!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom