1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

An amazing dance performance...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by italy74, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Hi guys

surely some of you know it - it's the irish "riverdance" - for the others, just watch and enjoy ! Something really catching..
    p.s. don't think it's only the first dancer.. wait 1'20" and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHmcCp77JE

2. she is absolutely beautiful, this is a great video. Talent is off the chart.
    Tim

3. I just love this sort of dances.I only cant stand Michael Flatly with his bigger than life ego.I`m going to a National Jamboree (dont know why they call it national while we have troops from 12 different countries)tommorow. There are 2 troops from Ireland and one from Scotland.From the last Jambo i know this is good for a few stunning shows with dances,jigs and reels.To sad we must imagine our whiskey.Hope i can make a bit propper pics with my P&S camera.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.