1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

An amazing little girl...

Discussion in 'People' started by snapdecision, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I was outside one day playing around with my old 80-200mm f/2.8 (the first version) when my friends daughter came over and I started taking pictures of her. Jenna, has not been outside since she had surgery on her throat about 3 months ago and is now learning how to speak all over again—and she's bilingual. Amazingly, all these pictures were taken without any direction from me. Sadly, I cropped them to tightly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    She's a gorgeous little girl. I love that 4th shot...

3. She's gorgeous and a real natural. :smile:

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Whoa...that 3rd one is awesome. I wish you would've had her other hand in the image. But the b&w ones are definately my favorite.

5. Thank you for your comments. I have a terrible habit of cropping my images to tight which leaves me very little to work with afterwards.

Thanks again,
    Vince

6. Very nice photos, and she's a cute one. Her denim dress works well with the B-W's.

7. okcandids

okcandids

Jan 12, 2008
    Southern NH
    She's adorable. I don't think you cropped too tightly at all.

8. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    She's a cutie...and her eyes really pop in a couple of the pics

9. avyoung

avyoung

Dec 17, 2007
    Canada
    Adorable pictures...so natural! I have been using flash too much these days to create some pop/3D...but it loses the soft feel of natural light.

10. God Bless Her,Shes Gorgeous!

11. She's stunning. Cute captures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.