an egret at lunch and some strange birds

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by HarryB, Jun 2, 2005.

1. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Here's a few from some series of shots I took of a Great Egret having its midday repast
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's some real strange birds
    [​IMG]

2. Nice shots, Harry! I especially liked the last one! Could you please identify everyone in the photo? That one lone guy in the bathing suit in the background really looks lost amid all that gear!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    From the bottom to the top you have Gale, Frank, Gordon and Kevin. The due in the red trunks will have to remain a mystery guest. :D

4. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Great series, Harry! Looks like everyone's having a great time!

5. GREAT GREAT GREAT it is good to see the nice egret shots very cool series and the group pic is great too. Kevin looks to serious, tho. Sure wish I were there.

6. Well, it sure looks like everyone was having a great time! I'm really sorry I missed out on it... I'm seeing some really great pics from that trip.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That 3rd Egret shot is wonderful, Harry! I love the group shot you got of everyone as well! I'm so glad everyone has been having a good time. Looks as though Frank took wearing the Cafe-gear very seriously! :D

8. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    My God, who's that hottie standing next to Frank!?

That cannnot possibly be Gale! She's always saying what a weak old lady she is. From here, she looks to be a very fit 40 y.o! Gale, you been sandbaggin' us!
    Congrats on the fine shots, Harry. Love the "Reznick Flip" shot, and thnx for IDing everyone.

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great stuff Harry. Love the shots.

Great photo of the troups....

Thanks....

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Not sand baggin Steve.

Just a long shot...lolol (as in far away)

11. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Harry -

This is a superb sequence. Congrats! Gotta question your choice of subjects in the last pic though. Pretty motley group if you ask me...

Actually the last one is great too. Glad you shot it.

Gordon

12. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Great Shots of a fascinating bird! These look tooo easy for you! :lol: Wondering...what is your next greatest photographic challenge????

13. Great shots Harry, love the water action capture - the beauty of owning a very fast camera!

14. Great birdie shots as alwasy the D2H is sweet in your hands. Nice to see someone from PA picked up the slack for me this time around

15. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Thanks Don and whenever we get together we have a fine time.

16. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Thanks Dave. Kevin was a tad seriosu but he loosened up at the end. :lol: I'm sorry you couldn't have been here.