An Evening w/ Nikon Ambassador Andrew Hancock/Z6 - TONIGHT

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
FWIW.....I got this email from District Camera:

We are excited to bring you An Evening with Nikon Ambassador Andrew Hancock. This virtual talk will appeal to anyone interested in sports, action, editorial or commercial photography - and photography in general. Check out some of his amazing work below. He has been using the Nikon Z6 II this year and will share his experience with the camera - specifically for action.
A Quick Bio:
Andrew Hancock is an Indiana based photographer working for a diverse base of editorial and advertising clients both in the United States and abroad. Hancock began his career in photojournalism and brings that storytelling approach with him on any project, whether it is a portrait, event or commercial shoot. Every image, still or motion, must tell a story. He is a contributing photographer to Sports Illustrated magazine. Hancock’s photos have also appeared in premier magazines such as TIME, People, Cosmopolitan, Stern and Golf magazine, virtually every major market newspaper within the United States; his work has also appeared on ABC News, CBS.com and CNN.com.
The event is FREE but you must register via the link below. (Value $129)
Link

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
IMHO.................Interesting....but NO indication of "lock on" tracking of fast moving subjects or eye tracking. Nikon has a LOT of work to do to match Sony and Canon in this area. So glad I'm not ready for a mirrorless..............

it was ok, but more of a Sales job on the new bodies.
It was impressive what he can do with the equipment and the additional gear he uses to achieve that.
found it interesting.

IMHO.................Interesting....but NO indication of "lock on" tracking of fast moving subjects or eye tracking. Nikon has a LOT of work to do to match Sony and Canon in this area. So glad I'm not ready for a mirrorless..............

I totally agree with you. Nikon needs to step up their game.

Get any sleep last night? :p;)
Luca1.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom