An Illustrated, Lucis, painted textured look.

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jul 15, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    with a jagged edge!!!...LOL

Hope you like

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful

Per PS: .97 ccw
    lol

3. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Gale..........

You will never beleive it....this is my attempt at getting rid of the tilt you spotted....

AAArrrGGGhhh.....still there!....

Need you over here please Gale to check these things for me...next plane please!!!

best wishes

Ray

4. I do like this one Ray. The texture is just right IMO.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ray I put up tthe grid lines and went to image rotate and it was automatically straightened. I said ok and there it was.
    Never saw that before.

I would be glad to. :>))) Then I could learn PS

6. Take your ruler tool and draw a line on any verticle or horizontal area of the picture (shoreline, building side, etc.) and then go to image, rotate, arbitrary and it will tell you exactly how many degrees are needed to make the verticle or horizontal line straight. Click OK and it will automatically straighten the image. The ruler tool is found under the eye dropper. When using this method you don't have to guess.