An important 4/1 report (large pics at end) ...

Real Name
Chris
I'm ditching work today to go take pictures. Maybe I'll get a good one. Maybe even one from 'a different perspective'. But that's hard! Some people have said all the photos I do are weird, so how the heck can I define 'different' for me? Like this? :?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cool picture Chris!! BTW, I don't think your pic's are weird. Different maybe, but not weird.... :lol:

Frank

Work??? Wass that? Been raining here all day. That was good 2 or 4 naps.

Weird? I see it as a matter of style. Even better when it becomes a signature style. $$$$$$ :D

hahahahah Neil....April fools :>))

VR went shooting this afternoon for a bit. Kinda disappointed but got a few.

cheers

Chris,

Thats a great job on that birdie. Don't do that anymore. IT IS ADDICTING !!!!!

R

Removed User 2

I always enjoy your work, Cris! Very new and always has me thinkin. :D

PGB

Chris,

Your picture posts are some that Leigh and I look forward to everyday. Your creativity and style is very nice. Keep up the good work, and btw, nice bird.

Real Name
Chris
Thank you all for the notes of support and encouragement. Yes, I realize that my style will have it's fans as well as those who think - 'my 2 year old could have done better!' But that's fine - I do what I do.

I spent the whole day riding around with my friend and wanna-be model Heather, looking for suitable locations for some 'different' portraiture. Here's a sampling:

At the car wash:

Sunbathing (finally it is warm!):

And here's a location I want to use next week in the morning:

Thanks for looking!

Real Name
Chris
Thanks Paul,

Yes! I just checked my mail, and the test chart stuff was there. I'll print it out, because I'm getting a neck ache from reading it on it's side. It looks very doable, something I could setup on my 4'X5' painting easel and check out all my lenses. Of course then I'd get lens lust like all the others, so maybe I'm better off in blissful ignorance? :? Seriously this'll be great for finding the best apertures and focal lengths for my various lenses. I already found out that if I stop my 35mm down, even a third of a stop, there are monumental improvements.

As for 'riding around' all day - that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :twisted:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom