An Ode To Mr Strauss...

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Graeme, May 1, 2007.

1. I like this.
    Very tonal texturey....

2. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

Fine Graeme. Any way you can fake a little more headroom into this shot? Wish the clothespins weren't truncated.

3. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

Graeme how do you accomplish this "feel"... the look of the B&W...

sorry if this is a secret... I just love this look...

4. I like the conversion Graeme. I also agree that a little more air on top of the clothesline would be nice.

5. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Nice. Should be an album cover.

Overheard by my teenage cousins...
    'Album? Whats that?'

6. Thanks Doug...

Framed in camera like this Mike......... know what you mean though..... my friends washing line! :smile:

Thanks Maurice.......... Daniel Diaz's B/W conversion and some work on the raw file prior to converting to tiff and jpeg........ lots of messing around really........ each image is different for me..... useless eh???? :wink:

Thanks Alex.......... I know what you and Mike are saying....... I just liked the framing this way........... made the jeans feel more LARGE if you know what I mean.......... :confused: 

Joshua.......... Albums they were and Albums they still are!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

thanks graeme... now where can i get that bw method...lol

8. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

nevermind...

I found it... thanks again graeme...

9. dannyb1

dannyb1 Guest

top photo mate i really like it another good shot, i knew they were n't yours though the legs are too long:cool: 

10. Dan............ you are TOO funny!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Welcome to The Cafe my friend!

Hopefully you will love it here.......... and soon get addicted! :cool: 

G

11. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Excellent call. How about the inside spread of a double live album?
    It wouldn't have nearly the same effect as a CD jewel case cover though would it. Shame.

Excellent work Graeme. A humdinger!

12. Good one Graeme. Where would we all be without some well broken in Levis and a good T-shirt? :biggrin:

13. Thanks Stu! Double Live Albums. those were the days! :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

Never a truer word spoken Ray! :biggrin:

G

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.