An older one, wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by Ping279, Oct 7, 2005.

1. I took this at least a couple months ago for a wedding me and my friend did. I don't think this one is particularly great, maybe y'all will think differently :smile:

BTW... I desaturated it quite a bit. Do you like it like this?

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

that is a very nice photo...

3. Ping,

What about a narrower crop? Say to the right of the zipper on her dress, and just to the left of the inside of the left leg? It could then be used as an accent for some text on a page to the left.

Just a thought.

Mark

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Nathan,
    Speaking as a woman who has been a bride...I love this shot! It's got a very warm feeling to it...that loving feel. One of my favorite shots from mine and Patrick's wedding was just after the ceremony. We were waiting for the photographer to get set up and he snapped one when we weren't looking....it was very similar to your shot. Nicely done...care to share any more wedding pictures?

5. I do like the shot and the way you have chosen to crop it really centers your attention on their hands. Were it mine I would crop just a bit tighter to emphasize their hands a bit more. Well done with the exposure and the desaturation.

6. ya, i wanted to crop it tighter but I had my friends 180 2.8 and i was shooting while they were walking away from me. I just got lazy haha.

7. I'll sure post some more when i look through em and choose some I like hehe.