1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

An unusual wedding pic

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by WCBike, Sep 13, 2008.

1. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Walking on the boardwalk today in Long Branch NJ. Stumbled on a wedding. All the groom's men and bride's maid were barefoot. I'll bet there are not many pictures like this in a wedding album.

2854703056_776caba75b_b.

2. hmmm, not sure I'd put it in mine either!

3. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    I think that is the difference between men and woman. I'm sure all the guys would like it in the album

Bill

4. Not me! I am not a big fan of feet and the guy's feet in this pic are ugly even by feet standards! Not in my album.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  5. i LOVE this idea
    but..... that guy's feet are HIDEOUS.... :eek: 
    all that hair on his toes... UNsightly... :tongue:

6. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Anthony, where is your sense of humor? Makes me laugh every time I look at the picture.

Bill

7. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Suit: $199
    Heels: $39.95
    Ugly feet: PRICELESS!

8. great reply
    and...
    i was almost hesitant to post MY response.... since i was afraid that those were YOUR feet..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..:tongue::tongue:..:biggrin:

9. WCBike

WCBike

May 16, 2008
    Millsboro, DE
    Greg,
    I can't decide if it is the hairy toes, reddish purple color or the splayed toes, but they sure are ugly feet. I do like his taste in shoes though!!!!

Bill

10. LOL! :biggrin::biggrin: I actually thought the shot was kind of cute. But, wouldn't make it in my album and I was simply pointing out that a distaste for ugly feet is not just a woman thing! :tongue:

11. LOL
    yeah.... LOVE those shoes, as well :smile:

12. See, I was trying to be tactful and not mention those hairy toes!

13. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. LOL. Hilarious Greg! :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.