And a few more Tree Swallows

As previously noted, it was a good day near the Swallow Tree.

2013-05-04-BD-08-15-02-70-_D71-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2013-05-04-BD-08-28-05-60-_D71-Edit.jpg

2013-05-04-BD-08-17-07-00-_D71-Edit.jpg

2013-05-04-BD-07-47-01-60-_D71-Edit-Edit.jpg

2013-05-04-BD-08-23-11-70-_D71.jpg

This sure was a nice day for Jim, Louie and I. Hope we see the sun again before winter sets in .....

Nice work, Bill...! :smile:

Don't worry, we should have another couple days in July when the sun comes out again
for a minute or two...! :tongue:

Hey Bill we sure did get lots of shots of those swallows. Great shooting. Which lens did you use on these.

Nice work, Bill...! :smile:

Don't worry, we should have another couple days in July when the sun comes out again
for a minute or two...! :tongue:

Thanks!

We got some sun today, after rain this morning. Of course it only happens when I am indoors at work ....

Hey Bill we sure did get lots of shots of those swallows. Great shooting. Which lens did you use on these.

We sure did Jim, this will be a spot to watch the next couple of months for sure. These were all D7100 with the 400 f2.8. I did some with the D800/80-400 combo, haven't processed those yet but will.

I knew that these look familiar, very nice work Bill. It was a fun day for sure.

Thanks, Louie. Yeah, when you are standing right next to each other, a few just may look familiar :wink:

Awesome capture, but my fav is #4. A bit of digital work will get you that wingtip back :)

Thanks! If I was going to do anything to this I would add some canvas to the right and give the bird more room that way. The wing tip does not bother me much, a Nat Geo photographer once told me not worry, a clipped wing tip adds "tension" to the image. We had a showing here at the Burke Museum a couple of years ago of international bird images. Over 80% of them had clipped wings.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom