And here we go again... (need a new bag)

So I was just informed that the new lens that should be arriving here shortly, will not fit correctly in my tenba messenger back with body attached...

Sooo I'm on the hunt for a bag that will hold a D7000 + 70-200 Vr1... plus a 50 1.8 and 35 1.8G, and an SB700... Don't care if its a backpack, as long as its quickly accessible...

So anyone got any suggestions?

I have a Lowepro Flipside 200 and it will fit a D7000 with 70-200 VR2 attached, 16-85, SB600 and has another spot for a small lens. Well put together and I like how the zipper faces your back instead of being exposed. It's a tight but comfortable fit but I prefer that as things don't bounce around in the bag.

So I was just informed that the new lens that should be arriving here shortly, will not fit correctly in my tenba messenger back with body attached...

I've a lot of bags - 4 Crumplers, 3 LowePro, and a Tenba. I use a Crumpler 8 Million Dollar Home when flying, but a large Tenba Messenger at home.

Do you have the smaller Tenba? My D800 with the 70-200 VRII attached fits vertically in the large with the 24-70, 14-24, a Fisheye and a bunch of other stuff beside it!

I think its the large, has the laptop storage etc... Another memeber here showed me how his fit in person and it looks like it bottoms out? so the camera itself isn't supported by the lining of the bag, but it will still zip closed...

I'm one of those people who are all about protection for the gear...

My Crumpler 7MDH handles my D600 with the 80-200mm AF-S attached. That should be deep enough for you.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom