1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

And me without my camera

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Matt S, May 27, 2005.

1. On my way home from work today I spotted a funny looking dog running down the street. His gate was just not right. At first I thought he's hurt and limping, but no that's not quite it. I have seen that walk before......It's a FOX. He let me drive within about 30 feet of him and then he just stood and looked at me for a while (15-20 seconds). Of course no camera with me, I even looked at it on my way out the door this morning and decided not to lug it around today. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Oh well he was only about 2 blocks from my house so I am on the look out to see him again.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Matt,

In my case it was a big hawk sitting on the telephone line right above my truck while I was sitting in traffic, but it happens to all of us. My cam sits on the front seat with me everywhere that I go now. 8)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.