And next comes green

Discussion in 'People' started by dtbh, Jul 24, 2007.

1. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Taken at the same sitting as the previous one in pink. Same position but different shawl. Hope you like this one too.

[​IMG]

2. Outstanding shot Banhup! Looks almost 3D on my monitor.

Anthony

3. Beautiful!

Like this one too? I love it!

4. How could you not like this?? Another excellent photo Banhup! Thank you!!!

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Banhup,
    These photos are so amazing to me. I know you say that they are natural light. What conditions do you shoot in? How do you get those wonderful catchlights in the eyes?

I'm so intrigued by what you are doing with these portraits.

6. Echo what Terri said. Your photos are so good they almost have an unrealistic feel to them.... only because it seems impossible to capture such a perfect image. Whatever it is that you have, I wish I could catch it... :wink:

7. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Thanks Anthony, Phil, Keith, Terri and Brian!

Terri, I normally shoot in the morning (8-11am) and evening (4-7pm) when the light (at least here in Malaysia) is more conducive for this type of photography. Notice most of my subjects do not look in my direction...I prefer to get good catchlights at the expense of eye contact by getting them to look in the appropriate direction.

8. Banhup,

Your work is fantastic. I would hope you are making millions of dollars in the portrait industry in your country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Banhup, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I see one of your images in magazine? I believe it was an issue of Shutterbug.

10. I do like this one and the more subtle color lets one concentrate on her beautiful face. Well done Banhup.

11. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    That would be nice. I can then retire from my day job and concentrate on this hobby. :biggrin::biggrin: No Chris, it is all play for me presently. Thanks anyway!

No, nobody has approached me on that yet. If you do find it please PM me the link. Thanks in advance, Fred. :wink:

Thanks Gordon! Always appreciate a comment from you.

12. Rick727

Rick727

Jun 1, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    What's not to like? Simply beautiful.

13. Breathtaking photo, Banhup.

The lighting, pose and textures all come together beautifully!!

Thanks for sharing this one.

14. jeremyInMT

jeremyInMT Guest

Seriously, I look around to see what you have posted here. I don't do that for anyone else's photos. Again, this belongs in a magazine. You'd better get to writing that book on this stuff. A world of amateur shooters awaits. :)

15. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow where do you get these models?

Wonderful shot.

16. Sharon

Sharon

Feb 18, 2006
    Wow, the photo and the woman are beautiful. I love the intensity of the colors.

17. Truly magical ...

A joy to look at ... both your photos and the subject!!

Ken

18. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

wonderful, dreamy ...mymy:Love:

19. Only one thing comes to my mind: WOW!!!