And that day The Lord was angry I think

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Pendragon, Jul 16, 2007.

1. An impression of the medieval church of Lissewege, an old village close to where I live and in between Bruges and the sea. All pictures with my new Tokina 12-24 lens.

[​IMG]

These panorama's are made from the top of this churchtower.

This one in the direction of the sea. You can see Zeebrugge harbor.
    [​IMG]

And this shot was made in the direction of Bruges. You can see the windmills in the inner harbor of Bruges and when you look very well you see the medieval towers of my town.
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images
    thank you

3. Thanks Gale.

Something about the title. It's something older people around here say when you have these dramatic clouds, usualy before a thunderstorm.

In the first picture I treated background ( higher contrast) and foreground (bit brighter) as seperate layers. After merging I desaturated the coulours to get this effect.

The pano's are both made of 2 pictures.

Some history about Lissewege and this old church can be found here (in english)

4. dt6366

dt6366

Dec 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    Great job. The mood of the first one is most fitting of the title for sure.

5. Great images and an apt title.

6. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wonderful skys, great job!