Angie

Angie is my neighbor's little dog, a rescue from St. Croix. She had a play date with my Sheba, and I had to take advantage!

Sheba%26Angie72821-1bw-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

Let's see the color version..... Probably yes, but that B&W is so effective, too, and it would look great on a mug. One thing to caution your friends about is to NOT run the thing through the dishwasher and to hand-wash instead. Some years ago I gave a friend a Christmas gift of a mug with a photo I'd taken of her beloved Corgi on it, and, well, she loved it, really loved it and used it just about every day.....unfortunately the dishwasher was harsh on it and the image faded significantly over the years. She still loved it anyway!

Let's see the color version..... Probably yes, but that B&W is so effective, too, and it would look great on a mug. One thing to caution your friends about is to NOT run the thing through the dishwasher and to hand-wash instead. Some years ago I gave a friend a Christmas gift of a mug with a photo I'd taken of her beloved Corgi on it, and, well, she loved it, really loved it and used it just about every day.....unfortunately the dishwasher was harsh on it and the image faded significantly over the years. She still loved it anyway!
Here's the color version:

Sheba%26Angie72821-1-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for the dishwasher tip. I wouldn't have even thought of that!

Oh, gee, I like the color version, too! it would be terrific on a mug! Either one would. I think, though that the color one is even more compelling because of the eye color and the soft complementary blues surrounding her.... I'd go for the color version for a mug. Yeah, I hadn't thought about the dishwasher thing until one day I was over at my friend's house and she pulled out a couple of mugs, one of them being the Corgi one, for us to sit down to enjoy a cup of coffee, and I was startled at the appearance of it and asked if she'd been putting it into the dishwasher regularly. She looked at me and said, "why of course...." and I realized that although I usually hand washed my own mugs at home with my photos on them that I hadn't thought to warn her about the wear-and-tear going through a dishwasher can present. Well, if anything else it sure showed me how much she really loved that mug as she was using it all the time, and that is the important thing.....

Oh, gee, I like the color version, too! it would be terrific on a mug! Either one would. I think, though that the color one is even more compelling because of the eye color and the soft complementary blues surrounding her.... I'd go for the color version for a mug. Yeah, I hadn't thought about the dishwasher thing until one day I was over at my friend's house and she pulled out a couple of mugs, one of them being the Corgi one, for us to sit down to enjoy a cup of coffee, and I was startled at the appearance of it and asked if she'd been putting it into the dishwasher regularly. She looked at me and said, "why of course...." and I realized that although I usually hand washed my own mugs at home with my photos on them that I hadn't thought to warn her about the wear-and-tear going through a dishwasher can present. Well, if anything else it sure showed me how much she really loved that mug as she was using it all the time, and that is the important thing.....
This dog has amazing eyes! It sounds like the mug you gave your friend was her go-to. That has to feel very good!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom