Animal park from the back of a Suburban

I caught a ride out to the “safari” with Rex, Alice, Hannah, and Connie. I rode in the back of the Suburban which is the third row of seats. I wasn’t too interesting in taking pictures of the animals and I had heard that some of the animals are quite friendly, if you know what I mean.

These are just for fun!

Our skipper for the event, Rex:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Part of the zebra and the back of Connie’s head. I think you are just supposed to feed them a little from the cup!

Kissy, Kissy!

Well, you see what’s going on right here…is, ummm…

The emu all looked like they were up to no good:

Dang Mason. I thought I had you far enough back in the Suburban that you would never get any shots. But you found a way.

Hopefully Alice, Hannah and Connie will get some of theirs posted soon.

Dang Mason. I thought I had you far enough back in the Suburban that you would never get any shots. But you found a way.

Hopefully Alice, Hannah and Connie will get some of theirs posted soon.
Yeah, and you thought I was kidding when I said I liked the way the flash bounced off the headliner:cool:

My kind of shots Mason, excellent!
Tell me though: what on earth was Connie shooting!!???? :confused: :biggrin: :confused:
Take my word for it Frits, these animals are definitely on the 'aggressive' side when it comes to food. When Janie and I visited this place, the Camel stuck half his body into my truck, and the Emus were very insistent. I've never seen anything like it. :rolleyes:

Excellent series Masony. :smile:

Very funny Mason! Love the zebra with the cup in his mouth! And kissy kissy- I got a chuckle! In fact I got a lot of chuckles! Great series!
The funny thing was the heard screams coming from the Suburban...the zebra had just stolen the cup and rumour has it that it was Mason squealing like a little girl!:wink:

The funny thing was the heard screams coming from the Suburban...the zebra had just stolen the cup and rumour has it that it was Mason squealing like a little girl!:wink:
I believe you are probably right. Alice would never scream like that.:rolleyes:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom