Animal park from the back of a Suburban

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Mason, Apr 3, 2007.

1. I caught a ride out to the “safari” with Rex, Alice, Hannah, and Connie. I rode in the back of the Suburban which is the third row of seats. I wasn’t too interesting in taking pictures of the animals and I had heard that some of the animals are quite friendly, if you know what I mean.

These are just for fun!

Our skipper for the event, Rex:
    140826004-M.

Part of the zebra and the back of Connie’s head. I think you are just supposed to feed them a little from the cup!
    140826185-M.

Kissy, Kissy!
    140826917-M.

Well, you see what’s going on right here…is, ummm…
    140827416-M.

The emu all looked like they were up to no good:
    140824941-M.

2. Humorous shots Mason, good job!

3. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Dang Mason. I thought I had you far enough back in the Suburban that you would never get any shots. But you found a way.

Hopefully Alice, Hannah and Connie will get some of theirs posted soon.

4. Yeah, and you thought I was kidding when I said I liked the way the flash bounced off the headliner:cool:

5. It was a good time!

6. Hey, Mason, this is a great series. :biggrin:

7. My kind of shots Mason, excellent!
    Tell me though: what on earth was Connie shooting!!???? :confused: :biggrin: :confused:

8. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Nice shots Mason. Looks like you made the most of being stuck in the back.

9. Very funny Mason! Love the zebra with the cup in his mouth! And kissy kissy- I got a chuckle! In fact I got a lot of chuckles! Great series!

10. That looks like a great place!

We had to miss it, but will definately have to go there.

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Take my word for it Frits, these animals are definitely on the 'aggressive' side when it comes to food. When Janie and I visited this place, the Camel stuck half his body into my truck, and the Emus were very insistent. I've never seen anything like it. :rolleyes:

Excellent series Masony. :smile:

12. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You did great, Mason!!! You really did have the best seat in the house after all! :smile:

Pictures from me will soon be coming....

13. Fun series!! Connie, I can't wait to see what you are going to post from that rather interesting viewpoint in the truck!! LOL!

14. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    The funny thing was the heard screams coming from the Suburban...the zebra had just stolen the cup and rumour has it that it was Mason squealing like a little girl!:wink:

15. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great funny pics
    Love the zebra with the cup:>)))))

16. ROFL!

17. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    I believe you are probably right. Alice would never scream like that.:rolleyes:

18. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

19. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    ???????????? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: