Animals and Arianne ...

I have been very busy in the last weeks, shot a lot of contracts and done a few Nikon Shows.

I missed the Cafe and it's community.

Here are a few images done on overcast days

Again, I can't find anything wrong with that combo

Beside crop and resize, little to no postprocessing was done here.

As usual, comments and questions welcome.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

View attachment 8162

:D
:roll:

Yves,

Welcome back mon ami. We missed you. First of all, let me say great shots, as usual. Second, let me say, how could you?? How could you get a D2Hs and a 200 F2, and not share your good fortune with you good buddies? :lol:

This looks like an absolutely fantastic combination. So tell us, how do you like it? Tell us all. 8)

Flew said:
Yves,

Welcome back mon ami. We missed you. First of all, let me say great shots, as usual. Second, let me say, how could you?? How could you get a D2Hs and a 200 F2, and not share your good fortune with you good buddies? :lol:

This looks like an absolutely fantastic combination. So tell us, how do you like it? Tell us all. 8)

Because one of them is already gone ... D2Hs was a loaner ...

Very impressive camera though.

G

Gordon Large

Yves -

All four are fabulous, as usual. I particularly like the squirrel because I just think they are adorable until they bite you (could say the same about the kid, I guess) and the gull on the rocks because of the compositon and serenity of the scene. Nice!

Gordon

Welcome to you,

Long time no see.

Excellent.
Interesting Shot srgb....hummmmm.

Great job as usual.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Those are really nice, very clear, and great compositions as usual.

Did you see a marked improvement with the D2HS over the D2H? I just got a D2H myself and posted an obligatory squirrel shot (in the "cat on a mission" thread): it really pales in comparison to yours, but I was pretty happy with it. ;-)

She's pretty as ever. I'm fed up with overcast days, just a bit west of you. Waiting for some sunshine to get some spring shots in.
Love the 'rat with fuzzy tail' shot - you always take peanuts to bait your prey with?? *LOL*
Good gull shots, esp the last one - esp the composition and the lighting. Good to see you around.
Cheers, Sandi

Gordon Large said:
Yves -

All four are fabulous, as usual. I particularly like the squirrel because I just think they are adorable until they bite you (could say the same about the kid, I guess) and the gull on the rocks because of the compositon and serenity of the scene. Nice!

Gordon

Hi Gordon, Squirrels Bite ??? :wink: I guess one needs to be careful. They are quite predictable too.

I do like to take gull shots once in a while, I liked the details in them.

Philippe Roger said:
Wow! Those are really nice, very clear, and great compositions as usual.

Did you see a marked improvement with the D2HS over the D2H? I just got a D2H myself and posted an obligatory squirrel shot (in the "cat on a mission" thread): it really pales in comparison to yours, but I was pretty happy with it. ;-)

If that is possible, I would say that the D2Hs has even better colors than the D2H wich is already prolific in that range. Noise is much lower at 640 and higher, looks the same (low) at 200 and 400.

It is a great camera, like the D2H is.

TOLady said:
She's pretty as ever. I'm fed up with overcast days, just a bit west of you. Waiting for some sunshine to get some spring shots in.
Love the 'rat with fuzzy tail' shot - you always take peanuts to bait your prey with?? *LOL*
Good gull shots, esp the last one - esp the composition and the lighting. Good to see you around.
Cheers, Sandi

Hi Sandra, Weather is a real bummer since a few weeks, "IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPRINGTIME for Hell's SAKE ..." Man, what is this crap ...

I did not have any AMO that day, someone happened to throw one at the poor wet little thing, it was between a series of rain, hails, sun and hails again ... :roll:

Welcome back and really like the post the host of Arriane is top shelf as always but we will give credit to that one to the model, the last shot of the gull is great what awesome bokeh that 2.0 has. Keep them coming and hop some sun comes your way soon

I was wondering where you ran off too. Haven't seen you for days!! As always Yves........very nice series. You amaze me with the detail in your pictures. :D :D :D :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom