1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Animals at the Pet Swap (8 pics)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Steve S, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Went with my neighbor to this Pet Swap they have every month in a nearby small town. Too bad there weren't more exotic animals left by the time we got there. Some shots I just couldn't get 'cause they were in cages. All shot with D2x/28-70 f2.8/SB800 for fill.

Coatimundi:

original.

original.
    NIKON D2X    ---    70mm    f/2.8    1/500s    ISO 100

View attachment 9897

View attachment 9898

View attachment 9899

View attachment 9900

original.
    NIKON D2X    ---    52mm    f/2.8    1/2500s    ISO 100

View attachment 9902

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The pups in the back of the truck created a very loud "Awwww" with my family....great captures Steve.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The pups in the back of the truck created a very loud "Awwww" with my family....great captures Steve.

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Frank, ya those pups sure were cute

In fact, one of the teenaged girls with us called home to see if she could get one of them. The dad said ok, but the "boss" no diced the idea.

5. Awe, that is a sweet series!! My heart melted when I saw the little puppies for sale. Thanks for sharing!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.