Anniversary #41

I don't have a lot of current pictures of my husband and I together, so I had to improvise a collage for my Facebook post to represent the various sides of a 41 year marriage to my love and best friend!

i-mjgjtPX-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

Congrats Dossy. We are not too far behind you. It will be 38 years for us next month. Most of my friends from college have already passed 40.

Well done, Dossy. I got a giggle out of that.

My wife and I are coming up on 56 years. I always tell folks the secret to our long marriage is compromise. When we disagree on something we always compromise and do it her way. :D

My wife and I are coming up on 56 years. I always tell folks the secret to our long marriage is compromise. When we disagree on something we always compromise and do it her way. :D
I prefer the "If we agreed with each other we'd both be wrong" approach!

Congrats Dossy. We are not too far behind you. It will be 38 years for us next month. Most of my friends from college have already passed 40.
Thanks so much! It sure goes quickly!
Way to go, dossy! Very nice of you to let your hubby win all those arguments over the decades. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Mike! One of the best lines I ever heard was when my aunt told me "Your grandmother was so smart that your grandfather thought he made all the decisions!" :)
I prefer the "If we agreed with each other we'd both be wrong" approach!
Happy 45, Nick! I like it!
Congratulations!
Thank you Phil!
Congratulations. 43 for us, doesn't seem that long.
Happy 43, Rick! We're very fortunate (especially after being quarantined together for a year plus :rolleyes:)!

Thank you Jim! I started a little late, so I hope I make it to 56! You're a smart man!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom